- ‘Abu Hurayra’ a Narrator of Hadith Revisited: An Examination into the Dichotomous Representations of an Important Figure in Hadith with special reference to Classical Islamic modes of Criticism
- Encyclopedia of Canonical Hadith
- An overview of Muslim polemics on the muḥadith Abû Huraîrah and the question of his authenticity
- journal articles on hadith studies
- Misquoting Muhammad: The Challenge and Choices of Interpreting the Prophet’s Legacy
ahadithstudies on Misquoting Muhammad: The Chall… ahadithstudies on Misquoting Muhammad: The Chall… Ali on Misquoting Muhammad: The Chall… Ibrahim Suleman on An Introduction To Islamic Law… ahadithstudies on Rethinking Tradition in Modern…
Monthly Archives: August 2010
Herbert Berg summarises western scholarship of hadith, including Ignaz Goldziher, Joseph Schact, G.H.A Juynboll and Fazlur Rahman. Good review. See attached file. https://ahadithstudies.files.wordpress.com/2010/08/berg-summary-hadith-criticism.pdf Or see here.