- ‘Abu Hurayra’ a Narrator of Hadith Revisited: An Examination into the Dichotomous Representations of an Important Figure in Hadith with special reference to Classical Islamic modes of Criticism
- Encyclopedia of Canonical Hadith
- An overview of Muslim polemics on the muḥadith Abû Huraîrah and the question of his authenticity
- journal articles on hadith studies
- Misquoting Muhammad: The Challenge and Choices of Interpreting the Prophet’s Legacy
ahadithstudies on Misquoting Muhammad: The Chall… ahadithstudies on Misquoting Muhammad: The Chall… Ali on Misquoting Muhammad: The Chall… Ibrahim Suleman on An Introduction To Islamic Law… ahadithstudies on Rethinking Tradition in Modern…
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Origins and Evolution of Islamic Law by Wael Hallaq http://depositfiles.com/files/qz518nihy (left click)
The Sources of Islamic Law: Islamic Theories of Abrogation (right click, save as) John Burton An in-depth study and critique of sources.
AN INTRODUCTION TO ISLAMIC LAW (right click, save as) Joseph Schacht
Studies in Early Muslim Jurisprudence by Norman Calder Download here: http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/276475/muslim-j-pdf.html Or here (right click).
Muslim Tradition: Studies in Chronology, Provenance and Authorship of Early Hadith (right click, save as) by GHA Juynboll